Do you like to build things? Organize things? Make new friends? Then volunteer for the 2018 Kids Mud Run! Volunteer opportunities include:
- Planning: If you want to help plan the run and plan the obstacle course, attend one of our open meetings. All ideas and people are welcome!
- Build Obstacles: This is where you get to use tools to build things. We have several build dates starting in June.
- Set up Obstacles: The day before the run, we need to put all of the obstacles in their proper locations.
- Staff Obstacles and Stations: The day of the run, we need at least one person per obstacle to oversee all of the fun the kids are having. We also need people to help with the Check-In station.
- Clean up Obstacles: Once the fun is over, we need help dismantling obstacles and putting them away for storage.
If you’re interested in being part of the leadership team planning the 2018 Kids Mud Run, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!