Get ready to hoe down ‘til sundown! Sammamish Friends presents a good old fashioned barn dance.
- Join us on Saturday, July 28th from 7:00 to 10:30pm.
- Located at Wally Pereya’s newly-renovated historic barn on the parkway in Sammamish.
- Earlybird tickets are $75 per person.
- Tickets purchased after June 21st will be $90.
- Appetizers and drinks will be provided.
- There will be no ticket sales at the door.
For any questions, contact 425.351.8888
Proceeds will go toward preserving green space in Sammamish. Entertainment and line dance calling brought to you by Rockin’ Horse Dance Barn. Space is limited, so get your tickets today! During your purchase, consider making an additional donation to support open space preservation in Sammamish.
A huge thank you to our sponsors! Sponsorship Opportunities are still available!
Contact: Sid Gupta
- Big Block Brewery
- Sol Stone Winery
- Precision Chiropractic and Massage
- Paula Leonard – Associate Broker, Coldwell Banker Bain
With the money raised from this fundraiser, Sammamish Friends will contribute to the community portion of a land acquisition grant being pursued by the city. The grant, made at the state level through the Recreation and Conservation Office, is very competitive every year. Community support of a grant, especially comprising many donations made by a large number of individuals as compared to a large donation made by a single corporation, has a major impact in the scoring and selection process.